13/365

Today has been a busy day but I was able to take advantage of some natural light this afternoon and took some pictures our piano.  We are "storing" the piano for my sister right now until she settles down and has a place for it.  We have for a least 2 more years and I'm guessing a little longer than that.  It was my grandparents piano and it's the piano my sister and I learnt to play on.  It now is the piano that my kids are learning how to play as well.  As much as I dislike how much space it takes up, I love having this piano in our home!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely old world charm to this shot. I love having a piano in our house too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat picture. I was going to snap a picture of ours today as well, but my son reminded me that his sister was sleeping :). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool shot...love the vintage feel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might steal this picture :)

    ReplyDelete